The exercise of personal rights, according to Chap. IV, can be made by sending a message to the attention of the person in charge with protection of personal data (Data protection officer) at the email address mentioned in Contact Page or by sending a written address with acknowledgement of receipt at the headquarters of the Company. All requests are solved in the applicable legal term.
The data subject has the possibility to instantly unsubscribe from the service of transmitting news by email (newsletter), by using the link "unsubscribe" from the received email. Chap. I- Collected data Art.1.1.-
In order of accomplishing its commercial activity, the Company collects personal data by the following means:
- Information received from users:
b) Running marketing campaigns
- In order to register an on-line account (necessary for accessing the services), the Company collects information concerning: the email address. The data is kept an unlimited period until the account is deleted.
- For operating payments and issuing invoices, the Company collects information concerning: the name, full address and tax identification data.
- In order to run marketing campaigns, the Company can send emails to the registered Users (legal persons);
- The Company can send emails to the public email addresses of the legal entities which are interested in the economic activity of the company;
- Moreover, promotional offers can be sent to natural persons who give their express agreement thereof by document under private signature, online transmitted request or other such documentation.
- Chap. II- How do we process this information? (the purpose of processing) Art. 2- The Company stores and processes personal data in the following purposes:
Art. 3 – The company processes personal data based on the agreement for contractual obligations legal obligations.
- Registration of users in view of creating the account, offering limited access to the platform and the possibility of paying the monthly subscription.
- Providing services according to the Terms and Conditions and in view of accomplishing certain legal obligations (ex. issuance of bills).
- Organizing and studying statistic data (ex. Analyzing and studying the geographic distribution of Clients) according to the Cookies Policy.
- Sending personalized offers and organizing marketing campaigns.